Have a friend or family member who has been interested in CrossFit, BootCamp, Weightlifting, or any of the other programs we run? The time to get them involved is now, now, or now again.
Bring a Friend – June Edition is this coming Saturday. It isn’t that this day is anything different in terms of someone’s ability to join, or the benefits you receive for signing them up for that matter, but it is skewed towards newbie friendly . This doesn’t mean it’s going to be easy, so don’t worry you will still get the usual great workout in (or don’t worry your friend/family member will get crushed all the same) it’s just not as complex a workout.
Think burps instead of muscle ups, power snatches instead of squat snatches.
Remember you benefit from getting this person involved any time. You receive 25% off your next bill for the first person you get signed up in a month, with an additional $20 for each person after that. Everything resets the next month so you bring in new people, you get another 25% off.
Let’s make Saturday great!
Strength : Front Squat
3-3-3-2-2-2, hold first rep of the 2s for 3 seconds each set
WOD : 3 Rounds, 14:00 time cap (hard cap, you should aim for 10-12:00 with proper scaling)
Row 26/22 Cal (AB 19/15)
7 Squat Clean 135/95
11 Lateral Burpees Over Bar
Core : 100 Hollow Rocks For Time
– 5 Push-Ups E45s
Conditioning : 15:00 AMRAP
7 Cal Row Arms Only
14 Cal Assault Bike, regular and SPRINT
7 Goblet Squat 53/35
7 KB Swing
7 Lateral Burpees Over Bar
- We are starting a new phase of our off-season. This involves introducing a lot of new movements and concepts. Get on track and get following along. Regardless of your goals and aspirations, this is the time to get yourself together, both physically getting your body together, your mind together, and working together. There will be a lot of videos made to help with your training. Box Squats start us up on Wednesday, with probably something new on Tuesday for accessory work.
1. Strength and WOD
2. Low Bar Back Squat
EMOM 10m : 3 Reps, heaviest able
3. 4 Rounds, for quality over time
– x12 Barbell (behind neck) GHD Hip Ext.
– x10 Goblet Walking Lunges, heavy heavy heavy KB (106/88 if able, use 2 KB if needed due to equipment availability)
– x4 Box Jump + Depth Jump + Box Jumps 30/24
(Setup 2 Boxes, jump up on 1, then down and AFAP UP onto the next one, turn around and repeat until done with 4)
– x6 Body Rows, barbell setup in J Hooks, hold chest touching barbell for 1s each rep