High Intensity Group Training : CrossFit and BootCamp
CrossFit Lando provides High Intensity Group Fitness
- Award Winning Coaching and Facilities
- “Best of Boston” Boston Magazine, 2015 and 2016
- Fitness as a Lifestyle
- Community Driven, Results Based
- Multiple programs, Multiple Locations
- CrossFit and BootCamp Taught by Best In Industry Staff
If your goals are to improve your fitness inside and out, CrossFit Lando has the program for you. Between our 3 different programs, all modeled around the CrossFit (High Intensity Interval Training) model, we offer multiple class options each day. As a member, you can attend any type of class or be dedicated to a singular fitness focus.
CrossFit and SWEAT : Different Approaches, Same Great Fitness
Lando offers high intensity group classes taught by award-winning coaches. Our CrossFit classes use barbell and other weightlifting movements, bodyweight gymnastics, and sprint and endurance conditioning. SWEAT classes focus on conditioning and core strength with minimal/lighter weights and higher repetition movements.
Both CrossFit and SWEAT are created using the following elements of fitness.
- Cardiovascular and Respiratory Endurance
- Strength and Power
- Speed and Agility
- Coordination, Balance, and Flexibility
What Makes Them Different?
- Truly great for all levels beginner through competitive, and previous experience and skill with CrossFit or the movements can sometimes make for more immediate comfort in classes.
- Assortment of equipment including barbells, kettlebells, medicine balls, bodyweight equipment like plyometric boxes, pull-up and dip rigs.
- Works all muscle groups through coached warmup, dedicated strength focus, and conditioning segment that can be up to 30+ minutes!
- Great for all levels, and beginners with no previous fitness or sport experience will feel immediate comfort and see results quickly regardless of ability or fitness level.
- No barbells used, with equipment varying from kettlebells, weight med-balls, plyometric boxes and other conditioning gear like jump ropes and rowers, and bodyweight gymnastics stations for pull-ups, dips, and core exercises.
- Total body workout with major focus being on core development and strengthening, full body muscular conditioning/toning, and cardiovascular endurance. There is no strength focus in SWEAT classes.
Regardless of what class you choose you will feel welcome and see near immediate improvement in your fitness!