In House Throwdown Event #3
a: 3 minute amrap
Score is total weight lifted compared to BW of team.
- Choice of weight (to be announced in video on Thursday)
- Partners must alternate work when one partner puts bar down.
- rest 3 minutes then (during rest athletes must change their own bars and setup box and medball)
b: 7 Minute AMRAP
7 Deadlift 185/135
15 Wall Ball 20/14 (10/9′)
7 Burpee Box Jump Over 24/20
- Partners alternate movements throughout rounds. One cannot start until movement behind them is completed. Score is total reps over 7 minutes.
All questions about workouts will be answered in the standards video on Thursday night, and there will be opportunity to ask at Athlete’s Briefing Saturday AM
Come play with us on Saturday. If you plan on working out, you might as well do the competition. Singles email Stacey to get a partner. Come join for the fun during and after, 10am-1pm then 1pm-4pm Block Party.
Strength: Power Clean + Front Squat
EMOM 12m: 1 + 2
WOD : 4 Rounds
7 Front Squat 135/95
21 Box Jumps 24/20
Core : 4:30 Plank Hold, accumulating as much as able with :
– Every 45s perform the following : 3 Burpees + 5 Squats Holding KB @ chest
@ 4:30, rest 30 seconds then perform : 5m AMRAP
10 Sumo DL High Pull with KB
10 Hollow Rocks
1 Wall Climb
Conditioning : 4 Rounds
21 Wall Ball
15 Jumping Lunges
9 Box Jumps or step ups
1. Strength and WOD
2. Box Squat, box height so hip crease is just at knees
8×3, done E90s, increase every set, starting @ 60% then increasing as below:
- If you don’t know your box squat 1rm use your low bar or 90% of it.
3. 4 Rounds
ME Strict HSPU to Kipping HSPU, rest 90s after last rep
- Go to 9/10 intensity or 1 rep from failure for strict, then in same set go to kipping. This is done to work on perfecting the most powerful kip you can muster. If you stay with a half assed foot against