Quick hits pertaining to Saturday…LOCATION IS WOBURN THIS WEEK. RIDES CAN BE GOT, JUST ASK. PLEASE READ ALL BELOW.
1. Sweat class is ON at both locations, 9am-945am SHARP. Who needs rest?
2. OPEN will be run at WOBURN this week. Pull-Up rig, Dumbbell locations, space in general make this necessary. We 100% WILL have multiple weeks at Charlestown this year as best we can.
3. OPEN participants can arrive starting at 9:15am in Woburn and GROUP WARMUP starts at 9:45am SHARP. I think we have 4 heats of people to go before Competitors/Coaches so 11:30 we will be DONE.
4. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL FROM LANDO OR STACEY via [email protected] ONLY!!!!!! We absolutely will allow special cases to do the workouts other days but it has to be for a valid reason. We have over 60 people registered for the Open and we have to be fair.
5. Participants on Saturdays are
required asked to stay to help judge after they go, and MUST be there on time just like class.
Strength : Snatch
Find a 2 rep max, E2M, 5 total sets
WOD : 10m AMRAP
7 Front Squats 135/95
2 Wall Climbs
75′ Farmers Carry Right Arm 53/35
75′ Carry Left Arm
S: Jumping Pull-Ups, 35/26
L1: Banded Pull-Ups, 53/35
Rx+: CTB Pull-Ups, 155/105, 70/53 double each way
Core Work : 3 Rounds
Max Effort in 90s L Sit Hang or Support
immediately into 45s Max Effort Situps
immediately into 45s Max Effort Lunges with KB @ Chest 53/35
– rest 90s
Conditioning : For Time
50 Hollow Rocks
50 KB Swing 53/35
50 Russian Twist 20/14 MB
50 Push Press Wall Ball 20/14
50 Hollow Flutter Kick
40 reps then 25 Burpees
30 reps then 15 Burpees
The Program : Off, Open GO on Saturday
- Schedule here on out during Open is prep for Saturday. If this is not your schedule on a given week don’t go nuts, just arrange a rest day accordingly
- Monday-Wednesday will be work stacked accordinly.