As you hopefully know by now the In House Throwdown is this Saturday. Here is EVERYTHING you need to know about the event.
TIME: Check back on Friday for confirmation, but we are looking at a bit earlier than usual for us on a comp so we can end by 12pm or close to it. 8am Arrival and Registration with 830-845 Athlete and Judges Meeting. First WOD will be 9am or close to it and each event 1 hour max. Again check back on Friday for exact times and heats!
- REGISTER:Signups are going all the way up until the day of. Get a partner and get signed up. New, veteran, guy, girl, RX, scaled, everything goes. We mean it when we say that no experience is necessary. 2 workouts have already been announced! Workout 1 here and Workout 2 here. You can’t tell me you are worried about doing it after seeing those, so SIGN UP NOW!
- JUDGES: We need volunteers to help JUDGE and move equipment. My awesome staff does a lot of this but we always need 4-5 people who can judge and do some moving of stuff. Free special edition socks, food, and booze included, as well as love and affection from yours truly the rest of our days together!
- SPECTATORS: Are very much so welcome. Bring family and friends. Come cheer on your fellow Landos if you aren’t competing. It’s always a blast. All joking aside we run a hell of a competition because of my amazing coaching staff and how awesome you all are judging and performing. Our competitions are crisp, smooth, and always end on time. This just makes for a better viewing experience. All spectators are encouraged to come early and stay late and have some food and drinks after to celebrate a great event as always!
- POST-GAME (EVENT): We will have donuts and more from Davis Square Donuts, as well as mimosas and beers, all provided by CrossFit Lando. If it’s nice weather we will have Kanjam and Cornhole outside, if bad weather we will have it inside. Come prepared to hang out and have fun for an hour or two after the event, then keep it going to a local bar!
Keep checking here and your email for final confirmations on some info and just get here Saturday to watch, compete, and have fun. THERE WILL BE NO CLASSES IN CHARLESTOWN, LIMITED IN WOBURN ON SATURDAY!
WOD: 4 Rounds
15 Hang Power Cleans 95/65
50 Double Unders
Accessory: 4 Rounds
10 Bicep Curls, UB weight
10 Bent Over Rows, same bar as Curls
10 Jumping Pullups
Conditioning: 3 Rounds
20 Hang Power Clean
The Program: Rest
– Anyone doing the Comp on Saturday should follow our normal programming including training tomorrow, Friday.